Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2022
New Opportunity - Senior Accountant!!! About the Company My
client, a growing, well-established property management company is
seeking to add a Sr. Accountant to their Nashville team. This
company is known for their competitive salaries and work life
balance. Hiring now! Like, share, reach out, or refer for $$$.
Contact me at 615-647-8759 firstname.lastname@example.org Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately complete month-end close for 17-25 apartment
communities in a timely manner.
- Make monthly accruals and deferrals to adjust the general
ledgers as needed.
- Analyze financial statements (including Budget Comparison,
12-month trailing, Balance Sheet and Income Statement) to ensure
accuracy of financial information.
- Communicate regularly with property managers and regional
managers about financial information at each property.
- Analyze and explain financial statement variances to the CFO
and to apartment community owners.
- Analyze cash/cash needs for apartment communities and approve
payables to be cut.
- Use Onesite accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and
- Bank reconciliations and Balance Sheet account
- Assist with annual property tax payments
- Complete other assignments as needed **must be able to pass a
drug test and background check for employment**
- Two or more year's relevant general ledger accounting
- Basic understanding of accrual accounting and cash/AP
- Experience communicating about financial information with
people outside of the corporate office preferred.
- Able to meet deadlines, attention to detail, good communication
and people skills, working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal
- Accounting experience in or knowledge of the property
management industry preferred
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Murfreesboro , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Spring Hill, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!