Branch Manager-Christiana, TN
Company: Satellite Shelters Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Satellite Shelters, Inc., a leader in the mobile modular
industry, is currently looking for a Branch Manager for their
growing branch currently located in La Vergne, TN. This branch has
outgrown it's yard and will be moving to Christiana in early 2023!
The ideal candidate will able to work independently, is a
self-starter and problem-solver. Experience in the mobile modular
40% - Business/Finance: This position works to maintain a
profitable yearly budget, an acceptable rate of
return on sales after incentive compensation, and a healthy cash
30% - Sales: This position is responsible for the overall
activities of the branch to continually and
simultaneously serve the customers within the principles of
Satellite in an extraordinary manner so that
Satellites name and reputation will continue to flourish.
30% - Personnel Development: This position is responsible for
investing time and money in personnel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering and managing the Profits and Loss
(P&L) results for branch.
- Ensures that the yearly budget is created and maintained in a
- Meets or exceeds pre-tax profit plan
- Manages expense to plan or business level
- Meets or exceeds Net Service Fleet Expense (NSFE)
- Ensures the market-based pricing for rentals and sales are
- Manages assets and new capital dollars in assigned region to
deliver the desired ROI for branch.
- Meets and exceeds utilization plan
- Meets and exceeds quality standards
- Meets ready to go targets
- Through the Operations Manager, manages rental fleet cleaning,
repair, delivery, service calls, and onsite installation
- Assists in the development of annual sales forecasts, expense
plans, and capital budgets. Sales:
- Monitors competition and works to enforce effective business
- Builds Satellite brand in market area
- Meets or exceeds sales and rental targets
- Directs, trains, and manages all branch Sales
- Develops and executes sales and marketing plans
- Monitors projects and programs after implementation and
recommends corrective action as appropriate Personnel Development:
- Hires, coaches, trains, and develops sales, operations, and
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned
- Ensures personnel have all tools required to perform their jobs
satisfactorily including approved plans, a detailed budget,
- Personally inspects jobs to assess the progress on jobs and the
game plan that personnel are employing to achieve the
- Leads branch employees in implementing strategies to achieve
- With the assistance of the Operations manager, this position
ensures all branch personnel perform
- their job duties in a safe manner and that they take reasonable
precautions to avoid work-related
- Monitors the hiring of personnel to ensure that only
individuals who follow safe working practices and will commit to
following safety procedures are employed.
- Ensures that employees have the knowledge and training to
follow all company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all employees understand the mission and overall
company objectives as well as their individual departmental
objectives to build a stable and profitable branch.
- Ensure that each department continuously reinforces respectful
communication and ensures that all conflicting objectives are
- Monitors the gains sharing program Supervisory
The branch manager directs subordinate supervisors who supervise
employees. In addition to this, the Branch
Manager supervises all sales and administrative staff.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- The position requires a Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of
related work experience or equivalent combination of education and
- Masters degree in business administration preferred
- Proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Experience recruiting and developing employees.
- Experience with accountability for P&L performance.
- Demonstrated successful personal sales experience.
- A strong desire to build a successful business.
- Experience in a rental or leasing business with repeat
- Manage assets in $15-20mm plus range
- Manage revenue in the $10mm plus range
- Skill in conducting and documenting inquiries, investigations,
audits and reviews Required Competencies/Skills:
- Proven financial management abilities
- Demonstrated performance management skills
- Excellent problem solving/analysis skills
- Results Driven
- Technical capacity
- Strong customer client focus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong Interpersonal communications and counseling skills
- Schedule flexibility to respond to emergency situations
Position requires a high degree of concentration to manage frequent
interruptions while meeting strict
deadlines. This position requires the ability to perform duties
using both typical office equipment such as
computers, cell phones, and printers as well as the ability to
communicate and perform tasks in a
construction/workshop environment. Must be able to perform physical
and mental tasks associated within a
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Satellite Shelters Inc, Murfreesboro , Branch Manager-Christiana, TN, Accounting, Auditing , Christiana, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!