Vice President, Talent, Organizational Development, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Company: Core Civic
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good. CoreCivic is currently seeking a Vice
President, Talent, Organizational Development, and Diversity,
Equity and Inclusion located at our corporate office in Brentwood,
TN. - Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for
the people and communities we serve. -The Vice President, Talent,
Organizational Development, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion,
under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer, supports
the organization's overall strategic direction in Human Resources.
- Provides leadership and oversight to various HR components
including, organizational development, talent acquisition, talent
management, diversity, equity & inclusion, and HR compliance, to
include the implementation and administration of programs.
- Supports the strategic planning process through the
implementation of HR solutions that support short- and long-term
- Oversees, develops, and executes talent acquisition and
retention strategies and plans, including directing the design and
implementation of the enterprise-wide employment programs for
recruitment and retention strategies, and candidate identification
and selection methods.
- Designs and implements integrated talent management solutions
including, executive coaching, individual development planning,
talent reviews, and succession planning.
- Develops, evaluates and improves processes and programs aimed
at the organization's diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy.
-Leads the development of organizational DEI targets and metrics in
collaboration with the CHRO and company executives.
- Leads and develops results-driven performance management tools
and processes that integrate with the organization's values and
- Conducts in-depth supply and demand analyses of CoreCivic's
current and future human capital and competency needs and develops
strategies to meet those needs.
- Develops, directs and monitors strategies aimed at maintaining
a positive workplace culture including strategies, programs and
initiatives related to leader and employee engagement and retention
through culture diagnostics and assessment.
- Leads broad organizational change efforts. - Communicates
effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Assesses the competitiveness of programs and practices against
the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
- Provides active, intentional leadership to department staff;
provides timely positive and constructive feedback; monitors the
accomplishment of team and individual goals and objectives; fosters
an environment of continuous learning consistent with the needs of
the organization, team and the individual staff member.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of regulations,
industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable
laws impacting human resources.
- Domestic U. S. travel may be required. Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or
university with a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management,
Organizational Development/Behavior, Business or other acceptable
related field is required. -
- Ten years of progressive human resource management experience
in a large, multi-facility organization is required. - Other
relevant internal experience with CoreCivic may be substituted for
the required experience on a case-by-case basis. -
- Must demonstrate sound working knowledge of broad HR
- Knowledge of corrections industry or experience with government
contract vendor HR implications is preferred.
- Experience developing people in a high performance culture and
leading the talent acquisition and OD functions is required. -
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Travel is required. -
- A valid driver's license is required. CoreCivic is a Drug-Free
Workplace and EOE - including Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Core Civic, Murfreesboro , Vice President, Talent, Organizational Development, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Accounting, Auditing , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!