Location: La Vergne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company: US0060 Sysco Nashville, LLCZip Code:37209Minimum Level
of Education:High School or EquivalentEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: 0Payrate is $16.88/hourShift is Sunday
through Thursday 8pm-4:30amJOB SUMMARYThis position is responsible
for maintaining a clean and safe Facility/Warehouse environment.
Performs the job following Preferred Work Methods
- Remove all trash and debris from the warehouse and dock
- Clean up any spills of product or other foreign matter.
- Operate power scrubber, sweeper walk behind scrubber and other
- Clean warehouse walls, floors, racking, doors, etc.
- Clean facility building, grounds, lighting, parking lots,
- Sanitize restrooms, offices, break rooms, and locker
- Follow the daily schedule as assigned by the supervisor to
ensure a continuous sanitation maintenance program.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean and safe working
- Perform other duties as directed by
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or
- Previous sanitation experience within a warehouse environment,
highly preferred.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear.
- The employee may have to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job
include close vision and distance vision.The above information on
this description has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by associates within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.BENEFITS INFORMATION:In the coming weeks, you will
receive information in the mail confirming your benefits
eligibility and the enrollment process. In the meantime, you may
visit to learn more. HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW: Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We--re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT: Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: SYSCO, Murfreesboro , Sanitation Technician, Engineering , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!