Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis 2nd Shift IT Technician role is located in
Columbia, Tennessee(Training will be for a few months during first
shift. After training is completed, the position will be 2nd
- Bachelor level degree in management information systems or
- 3-5 years manufacturing and automotive experience
- 2+ years' experience in PC Hardware and Software
- Networking and Switches
- LAN & WAN
- 2+ years' experience in Windows Operating Systems 7 & 10
- 2+ years' experience with ERP Solutions
- Know the difference between DHCP Scope and Static IPPREFERRED
- Post-secondary degree would be considered an asset
- A + Certification
- PLC programming
- RSLogix5000 and 500
- Visual Basic
- AccessEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps continuous network integrity for the production system at
the West Point plant including backup and security of the
- Maintains office/plant computer systems - hardware and software
as well as printers.
- Upgrade and repair all plant computer systems (software and
- Installing and uninstalling of computer software.
- Analyzes production processes to determine where improvements
may be made which will contribute to quality and plant
- Update and maintain IT work instructions.
- Communicate effective and work will with his/her fellow Team
- Responsible for providing recognition and positive
reinforcement for all Team Members, in a manner to further develop
each member of the team.
- Reporting accidents, occupational illnesses, and HSE&E
emergencies, and inform supervisor of known HSE&E conditions
which could adversely affect other team members, assets or to the
- Ensures compliance with all safety procedures and ensures safe
working procedures in assigned production areas.Qualification
Requirements:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.#CBPRIMARY LOCATIONAdient Columbia JIT
PlantCOMPANY INFORMATIONAdient is a global leader in automotive
seating. We produce and deliver automotive seating for all major
OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our
expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process.
Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from
research and design to engineering and manufacturing - and into
more than 23 million vehicles every year.
Keywords: Adient, Murfreesboro , IT Technician, Engineering , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!