Lead Application Engineer
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description Introduction Are you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Lead Application Engineer today
with HCA Healthcare. Benefits We are committed to providing our
employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer
eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes
medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some
unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more! Learn more about Employee
Benefits Come join our team as a(an) Lead Application Engineer. We
care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today! Job Summary and Qualifications Lead
Application Engineer with 7+ years of experience building and
supporting enterprise level software systems within the Microsoft
.NET development framework. The position seeks a highly motivated,
focused, and smart leader committed to identifying, removing
impediments from, and producing high quality software solutions
within agreed upon timelines. The candidate must possess the
capacity to provide technical and team leadership through coaching
- Technically lead, direct, and participate in complex design and
development projects across the department s portfolio of
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and regularly with
management and technical support colleagues.
- Test, maintain, and recommend software improvements to ensure
strong functionality and optimization.
- Independently install, customize, and integrate commercial
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause
analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform
unit / functional testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact
- Write technical specifications and provide detailed
documentation of work.
- Collaborate with business analysts on project
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to
- Compile timely, comprehensive, and accurate estimates,
documentation, and reports as requested.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technological developments and
architecture design trends within the industry.
- Build strong relationships within the department and across the
organization, including business owners.
- Effectively lead and manage multiple projects and tasks at a
time without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the application portfolio
and underlying system architecture.
- Independently or collective as a team, coordinate work
activities and lead/mentor colleagues to consistently produce
defined deliverables within project plan dates.
- Oversee and participate in the day-to-day support and
maintenance activities across the department.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while
using good judgment.
- Understand all assigned applications and system
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve
resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
- Lead troubleshooting activities to resolution with an identify
- Work on assignments involving the use of various technologies
both old and new.
- Mentor other engineers on supported applications and system
architecture. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 7 years of equivalent experience
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a leadership roleCORP-AFHP
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We
deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions.
ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We
deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and
hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and
the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We
do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering
technology for patient care. HCA Healthcare has been named one of
the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over
a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "The great hospitals
will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the
really great institutions will provide care with warmth,
compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Lead Application Engineer opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Murfreesboro , Lead Application Engineer, Engineering , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!