Chief Engineer (Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro)
Company: Platinum Companies
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Manage all engineering/maintenance operations of the hotel.
Respond and attend to repair requests. Maintain the building and
grounds with particular attention towards safety, security and
asset protection. Accountable for managing the department budget,
projects, preventive maintenance and energy conservation.
Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements. Recruit, train
and provide career development for department personnel. Provide
exceptional customer satisfaction. Maintain professionalism at all
times. Possess technical knowledge and aptitude. Essential
Responsibilities and Duties include the following - Other Duties
May Be Assigned :
- Perform and supervise maintenance operations to ensure the
functions are in accordance with Platinum Management Services, LLC.
and Brand standards.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and
ordinances as they apply to the property, guests and
- Adhere to safety and emergency procedures and policies (i.e.
evacuation, first aid, etc.) to include removing all safety
- Responsible for assets and property inventory control.
- Maintain, repair and operate equipment for optimum
effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Work with management to establish priorities for total property
- Perform on-call emergency service as required.
- Manage department controllable expenses to achieve or exceed
- Maintain accurate logs and records as required.
- Perform interviews and contribute to hiring decision of
- Work closely with management to ensure that the communication
among all departments is frequent and clear.
- Handle guest problems and complaints effectively.
- Fulfill Manager On Duty responsibilities.
- Keep company business including but not limited to, financials,
personnel, guest and customer data strictly confidential.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Ability to attend and complete company and Brand training.
- Attend classes and complete certifications.
- Self-starter with effective leadership skills.
- Proficient in English. Bi-lingual a plus.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Stand for an extended period of time, able to walk distances
- Regularly stand for extended periods of time.
- Proficient with current technologies and software inclusive of
- Work a flexible schedule.
- Be organized and work well in a fast paced team
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- HVAC, plumbing, and electrical certification preferred.
- Previous experience in engineering, maintenance or related
professional area required.
- High School Diploma required; College Degree is preferred. **
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform duties and meet requirements satisfactorily. Have you ever
been convicted of a felony? References: Please enter names and
contact information: Are you over 18?* Are you able to perform the
essential functions of the job for which you are applying, with or
without a reasonable accommodation?* Are you authorized to work in
the United States?* Have you ever worked for this Company before?*
Do you have experience in this job/position?* The following
questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal
Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting
regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter
this personal data. This information will not be used in connection
with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted
by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be
appreciated. Learn more . Invitation for Job Applicants to
Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
- A "disabled veteran" is one of the following:
- a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service
who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of
military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws
administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
- a person who was discharged or released from active duty
because of a service-connected disability.
- A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the
three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge
or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or
- An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a
veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground,
naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition
for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws
administered by the Department of Defense.
- An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who,
while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or
air service, participated in a United States military operation for
which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to
Executive Order 12985. I IDENTIFY AS ONE OR MORE OF THE
CLASSIFICATIONS OF PROTECTED VETERAN LISTED ABOVE
I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Expires 5/31/2023 Why are you being asked to complete this form? We
are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to
provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with
disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward
having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with
disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if
they have a disability or have ever had a disability.Because a
person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees
to update their information at least every five years.Identifying
yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we
hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained
confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone
else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form
will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether
you have self-identified in the past.For more information about
this form or the equal employment obligations of federal
contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the
U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance
Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp . How do you know if
you have a disability? You are considered to have a disability if
you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that
substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a
history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia,
rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn's Disease, or
irritable bowel syndrome
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches,
Parkinson's disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder,
schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression Please check one of the
boxes below: YES, I HAVE A DISABILITY, OR HAVE A HISTORY/RECORD OF
HAVING A DISABILITY NO, I DON'T HAVE A DISABILITY, OR A
HISTORY/RECORD OF HAVING A DISABILITY I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER PUBLIC
BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995
no persons are required to respond to a collection of information
unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This
survey should take about 5 minutes to complete. I consent to be
contacted over SMS/Text for this job.
Keywords: Platinum Companies, Murfreesboro , Chief Engineer (Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro), Engineering , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...