Director of Client Operations
Company: Premise Health Inc.
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: April 9, 2021
NOTE: The health and safety of our team members and candidates
is very important to us, and as such, we are not conducting onsite
interviews at this time. Once you apply and your application
progresses, our team will schedule a video meeting to conduct an
interview(s). Premise does not require you to install an
application to your computer, nor do we support chat apps such as
Wire, WhatsApp, or Signal for any legitimate use. Our teams will
only email you using PremiseHealth.com business addresses, and at
no time should you open any document sent to you if not originating
from a PremiseHealth.com branded email address. Thank you for
visiting Premise Health! Discover a better way to deliver
Search below and build a rewarding career. Welcome to the new
standard of healthcare!--
Premise Health is the world's leading healthcare access provider.
We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric
work environment-ensuring that employees at the nation's best
companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare
environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help
their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at
the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary
organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of
healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience
that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of
quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and
from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people,
their families, and the organizations they work for be at their
best. --It's hard to pinpoint a "typical" day here (and who wants
typical anyway?), but as theDirector, Client Operations,you will
oversee and direct the operations management of multiple employer
worksites across all lines of health within a geographic area
working remotely. This role is a subject matter expert and provides
expertise managing or mentoring Health Center Leadership staff.
What You'll Do for Us:
- Serves as main client contact on strategic integration and
expansion opportunities, maintaining strategic focus on client
satisfaction and value-added strategies and demonstrates the
ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare
- Identifies processes to improve overall performance of health
centers and defines innovative measurements of performance
standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing,
capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to
implement and drive strategic and relevant operational
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems
effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches
utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate
departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Owns client/site meetings, committees, and task forces to
support strategic initiatives and goals.
- Operational lead on implementations then hands-off to Director,
- Coordinates and productively facilitates communication across
remote sites and effectively navigates through multilayer client
relationships (vendors, consultants, etc).
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple
lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the
- Builds talent to proactively manage additional LOS.
- Escalation point for clients.
- Consults with Medical, Legal or Compliance departments
regarding regulations, practices act, practice law, certification
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Owns the client/site meetings, committees and task forces to
support strategic initiative and goals; identifies and asks for
participation of corporate departments in strategic meetings as
client needs dictate.
- Coordinates and communicates across remote sites and shares
best demonstrated practices with peers.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Oversees the management of up to 15 remote centers with
multiple lines of service.
- Manages the relationship of up to 10 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of $2M - $10M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 10 - 50 FTEs. Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred or equivalent
- 7+ years' experience in a business environment or related
industry, managing others
- Experience managing remote teams
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness
or other similar environment preferred.
- Experience in an Operations function desired
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility desired
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management
systems Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated process or efficiency management.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Excellent demonstrated follow up skills & attention to
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization (both
internal and external)
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to manage change
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical
standards of practice preferred. What We'll Do for You: At Premise
Health, you're not an employee - you're a team member. We have
health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered
across the country, but we're all working together to deliver
exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees
and family members. We're proud of the culture we've built, and we
aim to assist our team members in living their best life - in and
out of the workplace. That's why you'll find us taking a yoga class
together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help
people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves.
We're also not afraid to share what we're up to - check out some of
our smiling faces. As an employer, we want to compensate you for
the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you'll get one
of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid
holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness
program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and
value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Join our
Talent Network and get newsand job alerts delivered to your
Keywords: Premise Health Inc., Murfreesboro , Director of Client Operations, Executive , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!