Posted on: May 15, 2022
Class specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of
the range of duties performed by employees in the class.
Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed
within the job. DEFINITION To manage a Zaxby's unit toward the
attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals. To work within
the framework of company values and policies. Assist General
Manager in the day to day operations of their store. SUPERVISION
RECEIVED AND EXERCISED Reports directly to General Manager.
Receives direction from General Manager, Organizational Training
Manager, District Manager and Director of Operations. Assists in
the Direct supervision of 2-4 Shift Managers and 15-50 employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS Essential duties may include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and
- Work morning, nights, and weekends, monitoring quality of food
- Assist in providing Team Members and Shift Managers with the
- Purchase food, beverages, and supplies as needed, overseeing
preparation to ensure that every product served meets high
standards of product quality.
- Execute all systems daily to ensure a clean, organized
restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food and ENCORE
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and
operating standards as set out in operation manuals.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members and Shift Managers to
perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment and assume
responsibility for preventive maintenance of a unit.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational
day by demonstrating LEADERSHIP by example.
- Utilize all management tools to keep neat, accurate and current
records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately
to build repeat customer visits.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors
and all others about plans, progress and problems.
- Provide LEADERSHIP by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a
positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company
- Create an ENCORE work environment.
- Perform such other duties, as directed by the General
- Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance
above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
- Maintain a flexible schedule working at least one open, close,
and mid shift per week.
- Must work a minimum of 50 hours per week. NONESSENTIAL JOB
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of
assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the
- Standing, or Sitting for extended periods of time
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writing WORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment; work with computer and office
- Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and
front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions.
- Essential job functions may require maintaining physical
condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged
periods of time. PM21 .
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience managing in a restaurant
- Minimum 6 months employment by Zaxby's & ZFL certified
- Successfully passed all ZFL required management tests within 90
days of hire PI176688903
Keywords: Zaxby's, Murfreesboro , Assistant Manager, Executive , Manchester, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!