Quality Manager - Automotive
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Love your job!Stable company. No state income tax!Our client, a
global company located South of Nashville Tennessee, is seeking - a
-Quality Manager -who willdevelop, improve and maintain a system to
assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet
customer -maintain/improve Cost of Quality to customer base.
- be responsible for supervising and evaluating the performance
of personnel in the Quality Department. - This individual
recommends training requirements, has the duty to keep the staff at
the highest level of skill necessary to meet company needs and
objectives and may recommend that personnel be hired or removed
from the department.
- furnish internal reports, revises and updates reports to be
more useful and efficient and furnishes external reports as
- insure adherence of the IATF16949 standards by all
- meet with customers, vendors, quality representatives and
company personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems as
- coordinate and approve all sample submissions of new products
and engineering changes.
- represent the company during all related audits.
- do more fun and impactful things!Requirements:
- 3+ years automotive quality management experience -
- Strong knowledge of -TS16949 Standards, -TS16949 Auditing,
-Statistical Analysis, -Precision Measurement
Keywords: Job Juncture, Murfreesboro , Quality Manager - Automotive, Executive , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!