AREA PRACTICE MANAGER
Company: Qualderm Partners of TN LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:The Area Practice Manager is responsible for
directing, supervising, and coordinating all staff and activities
at office(s) affiliated with QualDerm Partners of TN to provide
quality, cost-effective dermatological care. Provides leadership
for Site Coordinators and all Clinical and Front Office staff at
each location. Reports to the Director of Practice Operations and
or VP of Tennessee. This position will supervise practices in
Lebanon, Hermitage, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, Spring Hill,
Belle Meade, Brentwood, and Cookeville.SERVICE ORIENTATION:This
position is practice focused with the objective of supporting the
patient care teams in the effective and efficient delivery of
patient care.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages daily operations at office(s) and coordinates the daily
work activities and schedules.
- Ensures provisions of safe, high-quality patient care by the
- Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases,
promotions, and disciplinary actions.
- Ensures that office space, supplies, equipment, and assistance
are provided and maintained appropriately for medical staff and
- Ensures that all business and clinical functions are running
smoothly and all processes are effectively and efficiently in
- Reviews processes and makes recommendations for
- Develops goals for site operations and ensures that these goals
align with organization goals of QualDerm Partners.
- Operates within the context of an established budget. Makes
recommendations for annual budget and maximizes opportunities to
meet and exceed budget guidelines.2
- Maintains regular communication and provides updates as needed
or requested to Revenue Cycle Manager, Clinical Manager and
Director of Practice Operations and the VP of Tennessee.
- Set a positive example for others in practice by upholding the
mission, vision and values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.#indhp.
Requirements:EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:Preferred:
Bachelor's degree in healthcare or business administration from an
accredited university.Minimum: 2-year Associate Degree in
healthcare or business administration.Three to five years of office
management experience required.1-2 Years Multi-Office Management
Experience in medical revenue cycle management highly
preferred.Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office
Products.ADDITIONAL NOTES: 40 hours a week unless part-time.Work at
other jobs or office locations, as required.Night or weekend work
required dependent on position.#indhpOccasional travel may be
Keywords: Qualderm Partners of TN LLC, Murfreesboro , AREA PRACTICE MANAGER, Executive , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!