Director of Behavioral Health Quality - RN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeAt HCA
Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose
and integrity. We care like family! Grow your Nursing career -today
as our Director of Quality with TriStar Pinewood Springs.We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
Pinewood Springs, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique -benefits -we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are an amazing team
that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. -We want you to apply now!Job SummaryThe
Director of Quality oversees multiple facility-wide functions
including performance improvement, patient safety, risk management,
regulatory compliance and infection control. Another primary role
of the Director is that of consultation and education for the
management and hospital staff regarding the above aspects of
Quality and Risk Management. - -Included in these responsibilities
are the development and implementation of a high quality treatment
programs and the development and maintenance of well-trained
clinical staff. - Organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and
analytical skills are required in the performance of these
responsibilities. - - -PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS: -
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiples tasks and projects in
a productive manner.
- Demonstrates interdepartmental support and teamwork through a
supportive and collaborative approach.
- Meets performance goals/objectives as listed in the Performance
- Demonstrates ability to organize teams, manage team meetings,
develop a team work plan and establish team goals.
- Demonstrates ability to collect, aggregate and analyze
- Utilizes date to determine process variation, test pilot
procedures and measure results of new processes.
- Assesses needs and expectations of vital customers and
suppliers for process improvement.
- Accesses internal and external aggregate reference databases to
identify best practice.
- Applies scientifically based principles to professional
standards of patient care processes and procedures.
- Plans for data collection including specific objective measures
and measurement boundaries.
- Demonstrates ability to identify strategic management
- Communicates in a professional manner.
- Responds in a timely manner to requests for information or
follow-up with physician, staff, or patient issues.
- Serves as a role model.
- Additionally, the Director functions as the Risk Manager and
directs the clinical risk management program, including the
functions of clinical risk management, claims management, and
program administration. She/he provides counseling and education to
facility leadership, clinical personnel, Board of Trustees and
medical staff members related to risk exposures including risk
prevention and risk reduction.Pinewood Springs is a 60 bed, 49,900
square foot Hospital serving both Adult and Adolescent patients. -
A part of Maury Regional Health, Pinewood Springs is located in
Columbia, TN, between Nashville and Huntsville. Pinewood Springs
will serve a region consisting of more than a quarter-million
people in Southern Middle Tennessee.HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.Be part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our
Director of Quality Nursing Services opening. Highly qualified
candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Required
- Master's Degree - Strongly Preferred - Will consider those
- 5 years of behavioral health experience Preferred
- 3 years in Acute Care setting -Required
- Licensed -as Registered Nurse RequiredWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.Notice Our Company's recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking -.For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Murfreesboro , Director of Behavioral Health Quality - RN, Executive , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!