Commercial Construction Project Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: August 4, 2022
This dynamic company is looking for an experienced Construction
Project Manager that loves working with clients and contractors
alike to build the best projects in Middle-TN and across the
Our Construction company specializes in the commercial and
light-industrial Design/Build construction projects with services
that include design/build, field services, maintenance, and a
special projects division. They have been building long term
relationships with customers for over 60 years and over the last
30+ years has added design/build, field services, maintenance and
special projects divisions, in response to the needs of its repeat
Even though the company has grown tremendously into multiple Tn
markets, the basic values have remained the same. 3 Operations
centers located in TN with service areas across the Southeast to
the Mid-Atlantic & Gulf. Annual revenue in excess of $30M+ with
approximately 65+ employees company-wide.
- Working with very established company with large
repeat-clientele book of negotiated business.
- Company covers 80% of the health insurance coverage for the
employees, and 100% of employee life insurance and long term
- Medical Expense Savings Account reimbursement with company
match up to $400 per year!
- Good Bonus structure - annual performance-tiered structure
- 401(K) retirement investment savings option with company match
- Auto / Truck allowance provided
- Vacation, Holiday's and Personal time-off
- Remote or Work-from-Home days available during high-travel
- Employee Assistance Program at No Cost. Position Overview:
- The Construction Project Manager manages and controls all their
assigned projects from "cradle to grave" and operates within all
facets of the process.
- This can include: budgeting, estimating and/or pricing for
services, effectively communicating with clients/subs alike,
conflict or discrepancy resolution, writing contracts, overseeing
field operations & safety by working in conjunction with the
Superintendent on the project team.
- All this in addition to their main goal of building and
maintaining relationships with the people that we work with from
Clients to Staff to Subcontractors and City/County entities that we
depend on to be successful.
- This position will operate out of the South Nashville TN
office. However, since they are a southeast regional company, the
position could require out of town travel and work out of town as
- Remote-work opportunities are available to assist with
Qualifications and Background Profile:
- 4 Year degree in Construction Mgmt education or High School /
technical school & college courses preferred but not required.
- 8+ years related experience or equivalent role (Commercial,
Industrial construction experience preferred) in job
responsibilities state above.
- Proficient in understanding building plans and
- Value Engineering and life cycle costing.
- Familiar with construction management computer software:
Outlook, MS Word, Excel & Timberline or similar software
- Team player with field supervision, project management and
company administrative staff. Very open-line of communication with
executive to operations/field level of employees and must be a
people person with all levels of personnel.
- Safety standards knowledge and management experience.
- Ability to remain calm, focused and effective under time
- Self- starter with ability to set goals and tasks with strong
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Murfreesboro , Commercial Construction Project Manager, Executive , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!