Restaurant General Manager
Company: Firehouse Subs - Columbia
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionREPORTS TO: Owner/Franchisee POSITION SUMMARY
STATEMENT:This position is fully accountable for the profitable
operation of a Firehouse Subs® Restaurant while adhering to all
company guidelines and regulations. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA,
OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs® Policies and Procedures.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently
meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs® "culture" of a cheerful and fun
work environment and Firehouse Subs® beliefs and values to adhere
to and grow the mission and vision.
- Ensures the profitability of business by operating within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllable, utilities and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and
company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with
qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed
- Accountable for the continuous training and development of the
restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Managers
- Actively participates in Local Restaurant Marketing in local
- Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to
take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner
at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues
that may impact our business.
- Maintains restaurant equipment in full working order and
communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner.This franchise is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchise
restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise
restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to
Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs - Columbia, Murfreesboro , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Spring Hill, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!