Sales Operations Manager
Company: Ingram Content Group
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Ingram Content Group (ICG)is hiring a Sales Operations Manager to
contribute to ourteam in La Vergne, TN, just outside Nashville. In
this role, you will work closely with the global ICG Services team
to ensure smooth publisher onboarding including integration into
all appropriate internal systems. This role will also work with
Lightning Source Content Acquisition Sales Team leadership to
manage all aspects of large publisher order workflows.
Additionally, this person will coordinate, communicate, and track
all project needs to resolution with internal and external
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for
helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just
traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and
relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book
printing, digital books, distribution, publishing sales, and
marketing services, this part of Ingram's business helps publishers
discover more ways to sell content in global markets. Based in the
Nashville area, New York, Berkeley, and other locations, our teams
are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people
as possible to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you
share this passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and
want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is
evolving and expanding, we can't wait to meet you!
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or directly
related year for year experience
- 3 years' experience leading projects, managing internal and
external business relationships, and creating other support
- Experience with process improvement
- Understands internal ICG systems to provide support to all
internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides a white glove setup experience for ICG Services
- Audits publisher pricing and title engagement between internal
- Suggests and initiates process improvement changes to ensure
the onboarding experience for new customers is easy to understand
- Works with ICG management and the ICG IT group to manage the
development roadmap for the internal inventory management
- Manages large order workflows from intake to execution.
- Manages existing vendor relationships.
- Research new potential outsource vendor participants.
- Understands outsource program connectivity and system
- Works with the EDI team to validate order workflow, validate
files transfers, identify, and report any errors to publisher, and
successfully work to resolve any file or metadata issues.
- Works with the ICG Services team to ensure effective
utilization of Lightning Source's Print on Demand products and
- Creates and manages reporting to track business KPI's.
- Defines the scope of projects with internal stakeholders,
develops procedures to fully integrate publishers within LS, and
leads these projects to completion. Identifies resource needs,
third party involvement and other pertinent matters required for
the successful execution of projects.
- Provides documentation of workflow and processes that span
inventory management within the ICG services team.
- Works with internal stakeholders to scope and build reporting
to support individual business efforts.
- Schedules regular calls with key stakeholders to ensure day to
day workflow is progressing smoothly.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous
benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription
Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs,
Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one
low price - onsite gym and basketball court for associates
- Avid reader? Numerous opportunities to engage with books and
- Free card registration at the Nashville Public Library
- Free advance copies available throughout our HQ in Greater
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark -!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits
in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits
throughout the year
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong &
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading, and Ingram Content Group ("Ingram") connects
people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services
for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes
these services seamless and accessible through technology,
innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of
offices and facilities, Ingram's services include digital and
physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning.
Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and
includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC,
Lightning Source LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, Tennessee Book
Company LLC, Ingram Content Group UK Ltd. and Ingram Content Group
Australia Pty Ltd.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- We participate in EVerify.
- EEO Poster in English
- EEO Poster in Spanish
Keywords: Ingram Content Group, Murfreesboro , Sales Operations Manager, Executive , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!