New Account/Sales/Business Development Manager
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Selling Nesco is a win-win. Are you searching for a lucrative
job but shudder at the thought of sitting behind a desk all day?
Motivated to earn more and make your mark in a company that's worth
the hard work? Selling the Nesco brand and business is a win for
your career, a win for your client, and a win for Nesco. You can be
proud of the work you do and the company you represent, and make
great money while you do it!
A day in the life:
- Explore the market for prospective clients that can benefit
from our services
- Get on the phone and out to visit prospective and existing
- Drive sales cycle from the initial contact to closing the
- Build strong ties with community organizations
- Market our value proposition with an ear to trends,
competitors, and client needs
- Find opportunities to grow service relationships with existing
- Conduct quality reviews and monitor contract compliance
- Keep client management system and paperwork up-to-date
- Promote a culture of hard work and tenacityWhat you'll need:
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Experience in fast-paced, customer-facing environments
- Initiative to own your work and drive your success beyond
circumstances or rejections
- Communication style that's polished and authentic
- Grit to go after high-hanging fruit and not rest until you
reach it (and grab low-hanging fruit along the way)
- Relentless pursuit of new relationships and community
- Insatiable curiosity to learn client needs and market gaps
- An eye on the big picture and how you can impact our business
through your own successWe work for you. And we work hard. With
over 60 years of success in the staffing industry, taking care of
our partners in all things talent is top priority here, and it
We do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.
At Nesco, no one is above ethics. No one is above the work. We work
hard. We lead. We give. We serve. We strive always to do the right
thing for our clients, candidates, community and each other.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Murfreesboro , New Account/Sales/Business Development Manager, Executive , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!