Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hungry For A Great Career?
To our guests, Zaxbys is more than just a place to eat its a place
to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience great
To our team members, Zaxby's is a family.
Looking for a great career?! We are looking to hire hard-working,
outgoing, energetic restaurant management personnel who can excel
at the tasks in the following job description for a fast-paced,
fast-casual restaurant. Must have a flexible schedule. Nights and
weekends are required. Restaurant Experience is required. Must be
hard working and a team player, willing to go above and beyond the
call of duty. We want folks who care about people and the work that
Job QualificationsThe following requirements must be met in order
to qualify for this position.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Work a minimum 45 hours per week
- Have two years restaurant management experience
- Manage all personnel on each shift, including cashiers and
- Inventory management: the management of food costs.
- Insure that all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks and
checklists are being completed correctly.
- Hiring and scheduling staff to provide quality guest experience
while managing labor expense.
- Insure that daily cash drawers, safe and credit cards are
- Operate the store to meet or exceed budgeted operating
- Insure that all product quality standards are met.
- Create an environment of quality within your store.
- Lead a team well and coach the performance of others.
- FREE meal while working
- Two weeks paid vacation after one year
- Manager referral bonuses
- Matching Simple IRA
- Flexible Hours
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Bonuses
Company IntroductionZaxby's is an American chain of fast casual
restaurants offering chicken wings, chicken fingers, sandwiches,
and salads. The chain operates primarily in the South, and has more
than 900 locations.
Our locations are Lebanon, Hermitage and Madison, TN.
Keywords: Zaxby's, Murfreesboro , Assistant Manager, Executive , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!