Company: Cracker Barrel
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: January 23, 2023
At Cracker Barrel, you'll be joining a special group of people
called the Cracker Barrel Family where we value what everyone
brings to the table. We care about your wellbeing and success and
foster an atmosphere where employees are cared for like family.
When working at Cracker Barrel, you will enjoy a fast-paced, family
environment, where we treat every guest as a guest in our own home.
You'll be "Pleasing People" with our made-from-scratch recipes and
inspiring smiles with our unique retail shop that combine to say:
"Welcome to Cracker Barrel, welcome home!"
Bring your passion for leading people and your strong business
skills to Cracker Barrel. We're looking for leaders who can problem
solve in our high-volume operations while remaining focused on
achieving operational excellence and staying true to our Brand
Promise and People Promise. You will be mentored by some of the
best in the business as you grow your career and earn
industry-leading compensation. In turn, you will lead, coach, and
mentor our best assetour hourly team members. When you take care of
them, they will take care of our guests!
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years restaurant management; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 years.
Cracker Barrel offers our managers outstanding benefits,
compensation, and opportunity to GROW :
- Competitive annual salary starting from $51,000+ goes up
depending on experience
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Quarterly bonus opportunities of $1,000 - $2,000. Managers can
earn up to 200% of their bonus opportunities for excellent
- Promotional opportunities where General Managers can earn
$5,000 - $13,000 in quarterly bonus opportunities
- Medical, RX, Dental and Vision Benefits on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- 401k Plan with company matching contributions at 90 days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- 35% Discount on Cracker Barrel Food and Retail items
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Top Notch Training:
- Immersive brand and culture training conducted by our Learning
and Development Managers at the Cracker Barrel Headquarters in
- Layered learning approach live in a certified training store
that highlights positional responsibilities, shift management, and
leading the Employee and Guest experiences.
- Culture of Belonging:
- Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, and this means
we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We'd love to get to know you! Apply Now!Required
Keywords: Cracker Barrel, Murfreesboro , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Spring Hill, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!