Company: ABCorp NA Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Play an integral role in the expansion of our 3D/Additive
Manufacturing start up operation in our Tennessee facility.
Accountability for helping establish the successful and effective
management of productivity, quality control, labor and safety
measures within the operation.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising,
and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to
strategic plans; prepare and complete action plans; resolve
problems and identify trends
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and
storage requirements; implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and
procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment
utilization, inventory management, and shipping
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow,
employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; implement
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing,
following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are issues related
to equipment quality
- Work closely with Vice President of 3D Solutions and management
team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and
to follow through with implementation
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Oversee appropriate materials and plan inventory
- Work with Human Resources to recruit, select, train, assign,
schedule, coach, and counsel employeesQUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS
- A minimum of three years in operations and production
management and a minimum of two years in a supervisor role.
Experience in 3D/Additive Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while
maintaining organizational control of operations
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong computer skills including MS Office proficiency
- Experience using an ERP system with an aptitude for learning
new software applications
- Thorough understanding of general safety requirementsJob Type:
Keywords: ABCorp NA Inc., Murfreesboro , Operations Manager, Executive , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...