1st HCV Case Manager Pay Depending on Exp.
Company: Express Employment Professionals - Murfreesboro, T
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Communicates with prospective landlords to obtain proper
- Maintains landlord files within database.
- Assists landlords in establishing account in landlord
- Maintains accounts receivable from HCV clients.
- Completes references for past and present HCV clients.
- Responds to calls, written requests, and e-mails from
participants, service providers, and other authorized agencies and
representatives; provides assistance as appropriate.
- Assists Authority staff to recruit participants; networks with
public and private community agencies to provide resources for the
HCV clients as needed.
- Conducts annual reexamination interviews; receives interim
re-determination requests for HCV participants caseload, as
assigned; verifies, analyzes, and enters information into system;
prepares contracts and issues appropriate letters to landlords and
tenants as assigned.
- Conducts in-depth interviews/discussions with HCV participants
to determine eligibility of applicants and/or assess and identifies
service needs of program participants.
- Maintains contact with community agencies for the provision of
services for clients; assists program participants in accessing
appropriate public or private community agencies to obtain
specialized types of assistance. Schedule Monday-Friday, Day Shift.
Required Skills/Experience S/8 or Public Housing experience
Associate's Degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience
with HCV programs and providing case management to a diverse
low-income client base. An equivalent combination of education and
experience may be considered.
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Murfreesboro, T, Murfreesboro , 1st HCV Case Manager Pay Depending on Exp., Executive , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...