Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID: 269305 Finance Manager Murfreesboro, Tennessee Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Finance Manager City, State:-- Murfreesboro, TN Location:-- TNNAS 1700 St Thom Rthfrd Hosp Department:---- MWF Tennessee Additional Job Details:----FT, Days About Us Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension---s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care --- including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities --- in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension---s own group purchasing organization. Job Description Job Summary: The Finance Manager oversees and manages financial planning, policies, procedures and practices. Responsibilities:
- Supports development and improvement of data driven decision making and identifies potential impacts on operations, healthcare, human resources and quality of care.
- Contributes to the monitoring of financial performance, conducting organization-wide performance improvement activities, and the maintenance of reasonable and appropriate financial plans and forecasts.
- Provides guidance on expense management, productivity, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and capital planning.
- Works in collaboration with the finance team to ensure coordination for major projects and system initiatives. Qualifications Education:
- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent combination or education/related experience required.
- Bachelor---s degree preferred. Work Experience:
- Four years of technical experience required.
- Seven years of technical experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Murfreesboro , Finance Manager, Executive , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!