Registered Nurse (RN) - CDU Part Time Nights!
Company: Ascension, A17
Posted on: March 26, 2020
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse (RN) - CDU Clinical Decision
UnitThis unit is growing! We are moving to a new floor in July and
need YOU!Part Time NightsSaint Thomas Rutherfor Hospital,
Murfreesboro What You Will Do: As a Registered Nurse in the newly
established Clinical Decision Unit at Saint Thomas Rutherford, you
will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care to
patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols of the healthcare organization. You will make frequent
utilization of your critical decision making skills, as well as
your innate assessment skills to gain a strong understanding of
your patients current and future needs. You will then collaborate
with the other members of your unique interdisciplinary team to
best determine the next step for your patient. You will have
autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full
team of healthcare professionals, including a unit dedicated
physician, and unit dedicated hospitalist.
- Care for the observation patient with a short length of stay in
a fast pace environment
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families,
nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient
care team to develop a patient specific care and treatment
- Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote
the health and independence of the patient.
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's
health and condition using required documents, reports and
- You will do all of this while contributing to mission
effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission
Statement: Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who
lack resources for a reasonable quality of life. Reverence -
Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership. Wisdom -
Integrating excellence and stewardship. Creativity - Courageous
Innovation. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
Why Join the Saint Thomas Rutherford Family? Saint Thomas
Rutherford Hospital is the leading healthcare provider in
Rutherford County and we continue to grow our services in order to
meet the healthcare needs of our community. We are a growing
hospital that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your
special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth.
Not only that, but we are located in the #1 Fastest Growing City in
the State of Tennessee, and the #10 Fastest Growing City in the
- Have the opportunity to interact with a broad patient
- Rutherford County, Tennessee, is currently one of the hottest
places to do business and one of the fastest growing counties in
the United States.
- Saint Thomas Rutherford is #5 on the Top Ten Private Sector
Employers list for Rutherford County, TN.
- At Saint Thomas Rutherford, we promote teamwork. Shine on your
own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing support. Continuing education and training, tuition
assistance, technology and more
- Professional development to build skills and opportunities to
advance.If you're looking for a home where you can put your skills
and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your
goals for the future, join our team.QualificationsRequired
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following: Licensed Registered Nurse
credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Nursing or current home
state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma--Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Clinical nursing experience within the past five (5) years
Keywords: Ascension, A17, Murfreesboro , Registered Nurse (RN) - CDU Part Time Nights!, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!