RN Pediatric PreOp PACU PRN New Salem SC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We are -seeking a Pediatric PRN Pre-Op / PACU Registered Nurse
to add to our brand new Ambulatory Surgery Center in Murfreesboro,
- Enjoy weekends off!
- M-F daytime hours (varying)
- ZERO call
- ASC experience a plus!EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- We provide first-class surgical services for local communities
and recognize our employees as our number one assets. As a PACU
nurse at our facility, you have the opportunity to enjoy no call,
no weekends and no holidays. We focus on offering a high quality,
ambulatory care alternative to a hospital for surgical procedures.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing, the PACU
nurse is responsible for implementing all physician orders,
providing for the continuity and quality of nursing care for all
patients, with continual evaluation of the patients'' condition,
providing patient safety, comfort, and privacy at all time. At
times, assist the physicians in the procedure rooms with various
tasks utilizing sterile technique as deemed appropriate.
Responsible for providing total comprehensive patient care to
patients emerging from general anesthesia and/or sedation.
Responsible for assessment, planning, implementation, and
evaluation of the patient and family in preparation for discharge.
- - - -#USP-123#USP-RN -#LI-SAR
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current -TN Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Experience in Pediatric patient care a must -
- Good communication and human relations skills.
- Ability to organize and follow through on own initiative.
- Ability to master new skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all phases of perioperative process
including knowledge of surgical procedures and anesthesia
- Current nursing assessment and patient care skills.
- Telemetry experience necessary
- Intermittent physical mobility/activity including walking,
standing, sitting. Light lifting, pulling and pushing of carts,
equipment, ect. Must be able to bend body downward at the waist, be
able to kneel.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. - If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. - If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
law.Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Murfreesboro , RN Pediatric PreOp PACU PRN New Salem SC, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!