Personal Care Attendant or CNA
Company: At Home Healthcare - Manchester
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Home Healthcare is the premier provider of
non-medical, in-home services in the State of Tennessee. We offer
flexible scheduling, health, dental, and vision insurance,
voluntary insurance, paid time off, and parental leave as well as a
satisfying and rewarding career making a genuine difference in the
lives of those who are unable to care for themselves right now. We
want you to be a member of the At Home Healthcare Family! No
experience? No problem! We provide the training necessary for
certification at no cost to you! Join our team
- Assist clients with activities of daily living that they are
not fully able to complete on their own, such as ambulation,
dressing, personal care, and hygiene, eating, or visiting a
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor's
appointments, walks, etc.)
- Plan and prepare meals and, in some cases, assist the client in
serving and eating the meals.
- Complete client's shopping or accompany them to do so
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients cannot complete
on their own.
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion.
- Report any unusual incidents to the office immediately.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and
continuously learn new skills
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about, housekeeping
activities, cooking, providing personal care services
- Willingness to adhere to health, safety, confidentiality, and
other company standards
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds with the physical
capability to perform job-related duties
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive
- Supportive, compassionate, and respectful of all persons
- High school diploma or equivalent preferredWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: At Home Healthcare - Manchester, Murfreesboro , Personal Care Attendant or CNA, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!