Registered Nurse RN - Cath Lab
Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We Are Hiring: Cardiac Cath LabRegistered Nurse, Full TimeOn the
verge of open hearts, and trauma, Acension Saint Thomas Rutherford
Hospital is growing!20,000 sign on What You Will Do: Provide direct
nursing care to patients undergoing diagnostic, therapeutic and
interventional procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Assess, prepare and position patients for procedures. Perform
conscious sedation and hemodynamic monitoring as necessary.
- Prepare, implement and document plan of care. Communicate
patient's condition to physician before, during and after
- Perform and/or facilitate diagnostic, therapeutic and
- Perform set up and provide equipment and supplies before,
during and after procedures.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit
embodied with the Mission Statement:
- Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack
resources for a reasonable quality of life.
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and
diversity of life.
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership.
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship.
- Creativity - Courageous Innovation.
- Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
- Assess and coordinate discharge planning needs with patient,
family, and members of the healthcare team.
- Assess the physical and psychological status of patients,
provide interventions/treatments and evaluate effectiveness of care
to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Evaluate learning needs of patient and family and provides
age-specific and culturally appropriate education. All other duties
as assigned. What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification /
- Advanced Life Support obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of
hire date or job transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board
of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license
recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date required.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Additional Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our
Team: As one of the largest health systems in the state, we offer
rewarding careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a
comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical
practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more
than 8,000 associates and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to
grow, we need compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey
and to help influence care across our hospitals. We provide our
associates with the support needed to re-energize, engage and
experience the joy of caring for our patients. If you are looking
for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply
today.When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Saint Thomas is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This employer
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Murfreesboro , Registered Nurse RN - Cath Lab, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!