Senior Clinical Team Lead - CRO - Remote US
Company: Sarah Cannon Network
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Introduction Do you want to join an organization
that invests in you as a Senior Clinical Team Lead? Our Sarah
Cannon Development Innovations colleagues, together with our HCA
Healthcare colleagues, have committed up to $300 million in
programs to support our incredible team members over the course of
Benefits At Sarah Cannon, we offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with a variety of unique benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more! Learn more about Employee
Benefits You contribute to our success, and you have the
opportunity to make a difference and impact our patients lives. We
are looking for a dedicated Senior Clinical Team Lead like you to
be a part of our team!
Job Summary Our Senior Clinical Team Lead is an expert in clinical
project management with an extensive background in clinical
research, project management, and expert knowledge of ICH-GCP, and
applicable Federal and international research guidelines and
regulatory requirements. The Sr CTL ensures all clinical tasks meet
client and Sarah Cannon expectations and are completed in
accordance with the contract, protocol, project plans, ICH-GCP
guidelines, and applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The SCTL provides leadership in the development and execution of
clinical trials by overseeing the clinical project management and
operational responsibilities essential to successful development
and execution of multiple assigned complex clinical research trial
projects. Duties include and are not limited to
- You will assist contribute to and present at project Kick-Off
Meetings and Investigator Meetings as needed.
- You will proactive and continuous assessment of project needs
for clinical resource forecasting to ensure timelines and
deliverables are met while adhering to quality standards and
supporting financial targets.
- You will plan and track clinical activities throughout the
lifecycle of assigned study projects.
- You will proactively identify and present project-related risks
and facilitate resolutions both in and across functions.
- You will create and maintain Clinical Project Documents,
including but not limited to clinical study plans, trackers, and
team training materials.
- You will develop and conduct study team training.
- You will review performance metrics for assigned CRA team,
including but not limited to site visit reports and other clinical
- You will manage enrollment and, as applicable, slot allocation
for sites assigned to designated trials.
- You will work directly with data management and project teams
to facilitate timely data entry and cleaning.
- You will create a variety of reports, documents, training
tools, and correspondence as needed to assist participating trial
sites and for internal purposes in the ongoing monitoring and
evaluation of project progress.
- You will provide oversight of Investigator Site File in the
TMF/eTMF and perform inspection readiness per SOP.
- You assist with vendor management, as applicable per study
- You review monitoring reports and track ongoing action items to
ensure timely followup by CPA and CRA.
- You will conduct CRA, sponsor, and team meetings as
- You ensure awareness of project-specific quality and
performance standards and confirm that these are adequately
documented, communicated, and understood.
- Travel may be required up to 25% to include overnight travel
for internal meetings or conferences. Qualifications needed
- Bachelor s Degree (4-year program)
- 7 years' demonstrated work experience within the clinical
research industry, in a clinical management role, with prior
experience as a Sr. CRA, Clinical Team Lead, or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years direct Oncology experience in Phase I
- Expert knowledge of scientific, medical, and regulatory
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated ability using clinical
trial databases, electronic data capture, Microsoft Office software
including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent professional writing and communication skills
including demonstrated ability to conduct effective trainingIt
would be preferred if you had
- A Master's Degree (2-year program)
- ACRP, CCRA or CCRP, PMP or equivalent industry
- 10 years direct oncology experience in Phase l and Phase II
Sarah Cannon is the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. We offer
integrated cancer services with easy access to cutting-edge
therapies for communities across the United States and United
Kingdom. Sarah Cannon s cancer programs include individualized
patient navigation. Our nurses are oncology-trained. More than
1,200 stem cell transplants are performed yearly within the Sarah
Cannon Blood Cancer Network. Through its services, Sarah Cannon
provides state-of-the-art cancer care for hundreds of thousands of
patients. Our cancer experts are collaborating and sharing best
practices. We address every aspect of the cancer journey, from
screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship. HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "There is so much good to do in the world and so many
different ways to do it." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our remote Senior
Clinical Team Lead opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted
for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar
in patient care! We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Sarah Cannon Network, Murfreesboro , Senior Clinical Team Lead - CRO - Remote US, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!