LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: Floral Long Term Care
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: August 7, 2022
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) We offer:
- Full-time & Part-time positions
- Weekly pay!! LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Duties Include:
- Medication administration and treatments.
- Assist with admission, transfer and discharging of
- Document resident care services by charting in resident medical
record and department records.
- Educate residents regarding treatment, rehabilitation, change
of status, etc as well as family members.
- Adhering to infection control policies and procedures as well
as all other facility policies and procedures.
- Consult with resident s physician regarding resident s plan of
care as well as notifying them of any changes.
- Maintain resident s confidentiality and privacy.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to DOH standards of practice
and facility standards of care.
- Assist with solving resident s problems by working with the
interdisciplinary team. LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN program
- Experience in long term care preferred
- Excellent communicator, positive attitude, and team player
- All shift available. Salary: $35 an hour (Based on shifts) An
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Floral Long Term Care, Murfreesboro , LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), Healthcare , Spring Hill, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!