Psychiatric Charge Nurse - RN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE:
Full-timeWe have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar
Division Pinewood Springs Acute Inpatient Behavioral Health team.
-A team that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare. We are committed to providing our
employees with the support they need. At Pinewood Springs
Behavioral Health Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) About this opportunity:
Pinewood Springs Behavioral Health is a new 60-bed, 49,900 sq. ft.
facility located in Columbia, Tennessee. The hospital serves both
adult and adolescent patients with a Treatment Mall approach to
therapeutic interventions. Pinewood Springs offers full cycle
therapy to include inpatient acute care with treatment mall
programming, Intensive Outpatient Program, and Partial
Hospitalization.Our programs focus on patient care, medication
management, coping skills, family therapy, individual therapies,
and group therapies to include -Music Therapy, Reminiscent Therapy,
ADL coaching, Grief Counseling, and Process Therapy. We are seeking
Registered Nurses for our Behavioral Health hospital to ensure that
we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
within your assigned unit
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- You will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing
and maintains highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- You will display effective communication skills and maintains
therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and
staff. HCA Healthcare has been continually named aWorld's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!Qualifications Requirements:
- RN License (required)
- Basic Life Support -(BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience strongly
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) required within 30 days of
hire We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Murfreesboro , Psychiatric Charge Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!