Social Worker: Full-Time
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our Mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients and
their family members.
TrustPoint is a state of the art hospital offering two specialty
service lines; Acute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services
and Behavioral Health Services for Adult and Seniors.
At TrustPoint Rehabilitation Hospital, our aim is simple: to help
people recovering from illness or injury attain the highest
possible quality of life. Our goal is to help you meet and exceed
your recovery goals while providing a shorter length of stay than
skilled nursing facilities.
Behavioral Health at TrustPoint Hospital, we believe each patient
is unique. That's why we focus on treating the whole person not
just the illness. Offering acute inpatient behavioral health
services for adults and seniors. ClearPath also offers intensive
outpatient behavioral health services for adults.
* Conduct psychosocial assessment of patient and develop an
effective treatment plan that applies therapeutic principles
appropriately while ensuring patient safety at all times.
* Through patient observation and patient/family interview
obtaining information on the patient's needs, skills, interests and
limitations for the development and implementation of the treatment
* Provide crisis intervention and assist families in understanding
the implications and complexities of a life situation and its
impact on lifestyle.
* Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meeting to
discuss psychosocial assessment, treatment planning and ongoing
* Identify, assess and coordinate patient cases and anticipate
their needs related to illness, hospitalization, finances,
education and home/community services.
* Facilitate education, process groups, support groups and
referrals as requested.
* May conduct intakes and assist in coordinating placements within
* Promote recovery, symptom reduction and the achievement of the
highest level of social functioning.
* Communicate or aid family members in understanding and supporting
* Manage a caseload and assume responsibility for patient chart
* May facilitate education, process groups, support groups and
referrals as requested.
* Manage a caseload and maintain accurate and timely documentation
to assure patient records comply with facility and accreditation
* Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
* Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited college or
university or a new graduate of accredited master's degree social
work program with successful completion of social work field
education, internship or similar practicum through master's degree
* Two or more years' experience working with patient population
* State licensure, as required by the state in which the facility
operates; which could include: Licensed Master Social Worker
(LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Social
* CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training
available upon hire and offered by facility).
* First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Competitive benefits package offered including:
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Life insurance
* Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Murfreesboro , Social Worker: Full-Time, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!