Company: TrustPoint Hospital
Posted on: September 22, 2022
TrustPoint is looking for a Full-Time Registered Dietitian for
the state of TN to join our team! PURPOSE STATEMENT: Serve as
expert in the use of food and nutrition to promote health and
manage disease. COMPANY MISSION: Our Mission is to improve the
quality of life of our patients and their family members.
-TrustPoint is a state of the art hospital offering two specialty
service lines; Acute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services
and Behavioral Health Services for Adult and Seniors. At TrustPoint
Rehabilitation Hospital, our aim is simple: to help people
recovering from illness or injury attain the highest possible
quality of life. Our goal is to help you meet and exceed your
recovery goals while providing a shorter length of stay than
skilled nursing facilities. -Behavioral Health at TrustPoint
Hospital, we believe each patient is unique. That's why we focus on
treating the whole person not just the illness. Offering acute
inpatient behavioral health services for adults and seniors.
ClearPath also offers intensive outpatient behavioral health
services for adults. BENEFITS - TrustPoint provides a comprehensive
package of benefits for our team members. Current benefits
- A culture of patient and staff safety
- Multiple specialties: Physical Rehab, Behavioral Health,
Geriatrics, and Adolescents
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- PTO/Vacation ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health
plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide
- Approve patient menus and nutritional supplements.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles,
dietary plans, diet modifications and food selection and
- Provide nutritional assessments per facility policy and
- Review and approve menus developed by the facility.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good
nutrition, healthy eating habits and nutrition monitoring to
improve their quality of life.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine
nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient.
- Participate in treatment team as appropriate.
- Review and approve facility diet manual annually in conjunction
with medical staff.
- Promote better health by speaking to groups about diet,
nutrition and the relationship between good eating habits and
preventing or managing specific diseases.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to
nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards as
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University in Dietetics,
Nutrition or similar field acceptable for licensure.
- Experience with Eating Disorders and Substance Abuse strongly
preferred in facilities working with those patient populations.
- Current registered dietitian or registration as required by
state or eligible for endorsement by the state in which the
facility provides services.
- ServSafe certification or similar food safety certification
where required by the state or facility.
Keywords: TrustPoint Hospital, Murfreesboro , Dietitian, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!