Registered Nurse Cath Lab
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to
make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care
and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year,
nurses at TriStar Centennial Medical Center have the opportunity to
make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse Cath Lab you can be a
part of change.BenefitsTriStar Centennial Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Sign On Bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Registered Nurse Cath Lab. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and Qualifications
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients'
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records in Meditech and
the Hemodynamic Monitoring System
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients'
responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare
personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Active participation in precepting new employees and shares
knowledge with peers
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such
as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop
health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or
- Prepare education patient on discharge instructions
- Reacts accordingly to emergency situations. Must respond to
STEMIs within 30 minutes when on-call.
- Administers medications/IV conscious sedation under physician s
- Scrubs/assists physician during diagnostic and interventional
cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies
- Records, monitors, and demonstrates understanding of
hemodynamic measurements, valve areas
- Maintain necessary knowledge to perform daily duties in
procedure area by furthering education as needed
- Supports the facility s Standards of Performance and ICARE
values What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 60 months of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or Associate Degree, or Bachelors
Degree, or Registered Nurse Diploma must be obtained within 30 days
of employment start dateThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 740+ bed
comprehensive facility. We offer medical and surgical programs.
These include behavioral health and 24-hour emergency. These also
include heart and vascular and imaging. These also include
neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation,
sleep disorder, and women's services. We are an affiliate of
TriStar Health. TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 43-acre
campus. We are home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center.
We are home to TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital. Our campus
includes The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah
Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center,
TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute and TriStar
Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.HCA Healthcare has been named one of
the World s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten
consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "There is so
much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our
Registered Nurse Cath Lab opening. Submit your application today
and help advance the practice of nursing.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. Associated topics: ambulatory, care,
intensive, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, psychatric,
registered nurse, transitional, unit
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Murfreesboro , Registered Nurse Cath Lab, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!