Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) - $47-49/Hour - Franklin, TN
Posted on: January 23, 2023
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers. connectRN is hiring
Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an opportunity to define
their own career path, connect with a supportive community of
caregivers, and increase their earning potential. Pay and
Compensation You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses
ranging in amounts based on facility demand. Additional
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner Community Benefits When you join
connectRN, you become part of our community of clinicians, which
comes with additional non-monetary benefits. These include:
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more! Job summary The RN is responsible for
providing patient care while maintaining the standards for the ICU
setting.The nurse will need to have strong critical thinking skills
and be able to respond quickly in acute settings.Good communication
skills and the ability to provide education to the patient and
family are required. This nurse will need advanced observation
skills to be able to observe changes in the status of the patient.
- 2 years of clinical experience with the last year in the ICU
- Active RN license in the state of TN
- BLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
- ACLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
- PALS (AHA or American Red Cross) (if pediatric setting)
- CPI (preferred)
- NIH (preferred)
Keywords: ConnectRN, Murfreesboro , Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) - $47-49/Hour - Franklin, TN, Healthcare , Arrington, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!