Company: U.S. Physical Therapy and OPR Management Services,
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Clinic Name: STAR Physical Therapy Position: Physical
TherapistLocation: Murfreesboro, Tennesee Employment Type: Full
TimeAbout STAR Physical TherapySTAR Physical Therapy was founded in
1997 with two clinics, set up to serve Middle Tennessee with the
best comprehensive physical therapy and sports medicine outreach in
the industry. Based on the unique quality of care provided, as well
as industry demand, STAR Physical Therapy added seven more clinics
by the beginning of 2000. Today, we have more than 60 clinics
serving Tennessee.As STAR grew, our Partners focused their
expertise on different areas of the company. Today, our team of
Partners has ensured that we continue to grow for the right
reasons.Partners. Friends. Business Leaders. Each Partner has
unique strengths and backgrounds.We Are Seeking:Physical Therapy is
looking for a motivated individual with a commitment to serve to
join our team as a Physical Therapist to help multiple clinics in
the greater Mufreesboro areaOver the past 20+ years, we have not
wavered in our commitment to our patients, our physician partners,
our community, and the STAR family of employees. We start by hiring
great people. We provide our clinicians with the industry leading
Clinical Education Program. This diverse educational program
provides our clinicians with a variety of treatment approaches -
because not every patient will get better with the same treatment
philosophy. We will always provide ethical care which leads to
exceptional outcomes and patient satisfaction.Company Perks:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO
- Continuing Education
- Multiple opportunities for Professional Development,
Specialization, and Leadership
- New Grad mentoring and onboarding
- Family-Friendly Work Environment
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within
a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Prior experience or a desire to treat pelvic health patients is
- Current state of Tennessee license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- New or recent Grads welcomed and encouraged to apply!
- Must be authorized to work in the USApply online to be
considered!STA444ACNAPTAID: 2022-25928 Company Name (Integration):
STAR PT Street: 1725 Medical Center Pkwy.
Keywords: U.S. Physical Therapy and OPR Management Services,, Murfreesboro , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!