Oncology Resource Float Pool RN
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a Oncology -(RN) Resource Float Pool
today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center. $20,000 Sign On Bonus
for Qualifying Candidates!We are committed to providing our
employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center,
we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well
as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly
customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique
benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking an
Oncology -(RN) Resource Float Pool for our facility to ensure that
we continue to provide all patients with high-quality, efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. - We want you to apply now! Job
- You will float to Oncology and Pediatric Oncology Units.
- You will order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to
identify and assess the patient's condition.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- You will promote hospital customer service initiatives.
- You will utilize the nursing process for individual care to
meet the needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills
and procedures.It all started here! -TriStar -Centennial Medical
Center -is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed
comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs
including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular,
imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics,
rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. -Centennial
Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart
& Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement
Institute, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's
Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon
Pavilion.HCA Healthcare has been continually named the World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our Oncology (RN) Resource
Float Pool opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!
- Current RN licensure by TN Board of Nursing or a Board of
Nursing from a compact state
- Current BLS
- ACLS Required within 6 months
- 2 Years of oncology experience highly preferredWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Murfreesboro , Oncology Resource Float Pool RN, Healthcare , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...