LPN, Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a -Home Health LPN, you will:
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a
RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any
applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable
healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and
Gentiva Health Services policies and procedures. - -
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. - Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care. -
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted
standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and
achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. - Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor. -
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven
approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner
regarding patient/family needs and status changes. - Participate in
care coordination activities and discharge planning as
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. - Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the
best interests of the patient. -
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional
standards in the provision of and availability of supplies,
materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement
the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. - Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Required
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state. -
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting,
preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationScheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Murfreesboro , LPN, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...