RN Field Supervisor - Private Duty Home Care
Company: Elk Valley Health Services
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Company Overview: We are hiring for a FT RN Field Supervior in
the Columbia and surrounding areas. We care for Pediatric,
Adolescent, and Young Adult Patients. We embrace a culture of
caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the---meaningful connections
that come from it: for the whole patient, their families,---each
other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all about helping
people.--- We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole
- employee wellness program
- flexibility for true work-life balance---
- benefits with 32+ hours per week
- holiday pay & paid time off---
- continuing education & career growth opportunities
- company-wide support & resources to---help you achieve your
- 1:1 patient care---Take your career to a new level of caring.
Apply today! Essential Functions: Job Summary The Home and
Community Based Services RN Field Supervisor is responsible for the
supervision, on-the-job training and competency evaluation of field
staff. Responsible for the delivery of care consistent with the
philosophy, goals, policies and procedures of the Agency.
Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
appropriate care to the patient(s) services by the Agency. Specific
- Provides high quality clinical services within the scope of
practice and within infection control standards, inaccordance with
the plan of care/service plan, and in coordination with other
members of the patient/client'scare team from admit through
- Completes clinical nursing assessments in accordance with
federal and/or state program requirements and asrequired by
- Ensures the patient/client's eligibility and medical necessity
for services as defined by payer source andagency policy.
- Develops and revises individualized plans of care and/or
service plans according to federal and/or stateprogram requirements
with other community providers.
- Ensures plan of care frequency and duration meets the needs of
the patient and initiates plan of carerevisions as needed with
physician approval. Education & Experience: Experience Desired
- A minimum of one year experience as an RN required.
- Prior home care experience preferred.License Requirements
- Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.LHC Group is committed to a
culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally
other protected characteristic. Must be fully vaccinated or be
willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Elk Valley Health Services is part of the LHC Group family of
providers - the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they
need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based
services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our
mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and
efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families
choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose:
"It's all about helping people."
Keywords: Elk Valley Health Services, Murfreesboro , RN Field Supervisor - Private Duty Home Care, Healthcare , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...