Registered Nurse (RN) Contract Travel Premium Pay
Company: Saint Thomas, TN
Posted on: October 11, 2018
276249Registered Nurse (RN) Contract Travel Premium PayMurfreesboro, TennesseeTemporaryAdditional Job Information Title:
Registered Nurse (RN) - FloatCity, State:
St Thomas Rutherford HospitalDepartment:
Critical Care UnitAdditional Job Details:
Full-Time Nights Why Saint Thomas Health? Saint Thomas Health is a family of Middle Tennessee hospitals and physician practices united by a single mission:
to provide spiritually centered, holistic care that sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve.
Saint Thomas Health is the leading faith-based health care system in Tennessee and is a part of , the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system. We are committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. What Saint Thomas Health has to offer:
Power of Purpose:
For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients. Our innovative spirit impacts and influences the community that we serve. Culture of Teamwork:
We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team. Professional Development:
By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.Compensation/Benefits:
Saint Thomas Health provides a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Innovative Environment:
We are a progressive, stable company with 120 years of experience in delivering world-class personalized care. At Saint Thomas Health, we are actively trying new solutions to help overcome some of healthcare's toughest challenges. What You Will Do at Saint Thomas Rutherford:
"At Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital, we feel privileged to care for the people who live in the communities we serve." Gordon Ferguson, President and Chief Executive Officer
Newly opened Clinical Decision Unit63,000 Emergency Room (ER) visits per yearAccredited Primary Stroke CenterWound Care Hyperbaric Medicine Center2,500 babies delivered per year and level 3 NICUPlanned expansion of 72 beds, 3 additional surgery centers, and 3 new floors If you're looking for a career where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team. The qualifications you will need:
Job Description Job Summary:
Provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition 'Compact State' obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
(link to E-verify site) Share:
Keywords: Saint Thomas, TN, Murfreesboro , Registered Nurse (RN) Contract Travel Premium Pay, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!