PACU RN - PACU Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: December 7, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality PACU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & Responsibilities:Post Anesthesia Care Unit / PACU RN will assist in recovering the patients from anesthesia. They also monitor patients while they wake up from surgery until they are released, either by discharge to outpatient or transfer to the floor for their patient stay.
- Provide care for post-operative patients recovering from anesthesia, including general, regional, and local. Treats inpatients and outpatients according to their needs.
- Administer diligent care via monitoring, assessment, intervention, and continuous reassessment. Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, & ACLS Certifications
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care PACU setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, PACU, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Recovery Room RN
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Murfreesboro , PACU RN - PACU Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse, Healthcare , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!