Retail Specialist - Fashion Brands - Nashville Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Located at Nashville Airport
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, specialty retail and food & beverage
stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in
airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the
continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're
dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are
committed to serving the customer and helping each other to be the
Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our
team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson
What We Will Offer You:
* A rate of pay of $18.00 per hour
* A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
* A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
* Earn a $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Brand Specialist Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
* Contributing to achieving store goals using your customer
service, selling and product knowledge skills
* Delivering the highest of Customer Service standards that exceeds
* Acting as ambassadors of the brand, Representing the Brands
effectively as ambassador, ensuring the Brand experience is
seamless and all customers have the best shopping experience.
* Actively engaging with Customers to highlight features and
benefits of products, understand their needs and suggestive selling
to help them make informed buying decisions.
* Working at the Nashville International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Brand Specialist to:
* Provide flexibility to work designated shifts
* Work a full-time schedule
Brand Specialist Key Duties:
* Know individual and store sales targets for every working
* Engage customers on the selling floor with a focus on customer
* Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times.
* Collaborate with fellow Associates in Store to share knowledge
and create a positive and interactive shopping experience for
* Solve customer problems, help overcome any objections and exceed
expectations in store.
* Interact with multiple customers using outstanding Customer
* Responsible for name capture and customer relationship and after
* Help manage transactions at the cash register with accuracy and
* Communicate product knowledge, features and benefits to
* Share knowledge with fellow Associates to promote a unified
service experience for the Customer.
* Maintain Merchandising Standards in Brand Areas to ensure each
area is appropriately merchandised and visually appealing.
* Advise Operations and Warehouse Leaders if additional inventory
is needed to maintain Brand spaces.
* Incorporate new Merchandise into displays to help increase
interest and interaction with Customers
* Work to ensure all sku's are represented for optimal sales.
* Participates and contributes in daily briefings, staff
* Follows all communication and managers direction.
* Maintains the store environment, store organization and visual
display and store sets.
* Process product shipments and transfers.
* Participate in and complete any Brand/product knowledge
* Complete the Dufry +1 and Out in Front associate training
* Assist in on boarding and training of new associates
* Minimum 2 years retail experience in fashion or Brand retail.
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
* Prior experience in Department Store, Specialty Retail of
electronics retail preferred.
* Merchandising skills and comfort with interactive selling
required for optimal success?
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
* Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
* Universal Life Insurance
* Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
* Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
* Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
* Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Murfreesboro , Retail Specialist - Fashion Brands - Nashville Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!