FSQA Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Food Safety Quality Assurance Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Responsibilities: The FSQA Supervisor on 2nd Shift leads the local
organization in identifying, progressing and realizing the
implementation Quality / Food Safety Policy and Quality Systems.
They identify and investigate all Quality /Food Safety
opportunities covering all products, projects, and processes. This
person delivers measurable improvements utilizing Quality
Improvement and continuous improvement strategies. Implements
standard processes and appropriate actions to improve quality /
Food Safety of products, reduction of variation and eliminate
waste. To accomplish this mission, this individual must:
- Understand, display knowledge and supervise execution of FSQA
programs including, but not limited to BRC systems, HACCP,
sanitation, pest control, good manufacturing practices, foreign
material control, customer complaint, deviation investigation
process, Root-cause analysis, traceability, internal audit program,
trainings, food defense and security to comply with all company,
Customer and USDA/FDA regulatory requirements.
- Work to maintain the safety, legality and quality of each food
and the processes used in their manufacture.
- Lead complaint and internal manufacturing investigations on the
raw processing side, RTE process, and warehouse, determine root
cause, consult and provide corrective actions.
- Participates in daily food evaluation to identify possible
defects and provide direction for improvement
- Analyze facts(Data) or circumstances with the technicians, QA
and Operations management teams surrounding concerns to determine
actions within the limits of standard practices, regulatory and
- Implements/enforces Product Specification auditing/compliance,
Food Safety program compliance, product hold and release.
- Notify/place hard holds at distribution locations, evaluate and
risk assess the product disposition or release in case of quality
or food safety deviations.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders across the facility to
prevent and correct quality and food safety deviations/GM/process
- Ensure QA hold process is reported daily, executed with plant
cross-functional teams and that the plant adheres to the hold and
- Oversees record keeping, direct observations, and pre-shipment
record reviews effectively within the next production
- Manage and coordinate execution of pre-operational checks,
environmental monitoring program and executing improvements based
on results and reporting for the cooked and RTE
- Identify process opportunities in the areas of responsibilities
and collaborate to provide resolutions.
This position will be on 2nd Shift - Typical hours are 5 pm - 1:30
am. However, this person should be flexible with schedule -will
occasionally have to cover different shifts including weekends
based on plant operational needs and/or QA management team vacation
Relocation packages are available.
Requirements: This position requires a bachelor's degree preferably
in Food Science, Animal Science, Poultry Science, Operations
Management, Biology or Chemistry and 3-5 years of relevant work
experience in the food industry, preferably in cooked & RTE USDA
regulated operations. In addition, the ideal candidate will also
- HACCP certification and knowledge in Food Safety, preferably in
a Ready-To-Eat process.
- Trained in GFSI (SQF and or BRC) and PCQI preferred.
- Experience with food safety plant style audits.
- Knowledge of HACCP, USDA regulations, GMPs, Quality Assurance,
and Food Microbiology, environmental testing, sanitation.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Murfreesboro , FSQA Supervisor - 2nd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Monterey, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!