Sanitation Supervisor 3rd Shift
Company: Stratas Foods
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Sanitation Supervisor 3rd Shift
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the
Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in
North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged
dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in
October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies
(ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX;
Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN;
and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We
are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing
the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to
make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team
capable of meeting our business goals.
The plant sanitation supervisor will be responsible for developing,
implementing and monitoring the plant sanitation program and
policies to ensure compliance with the FDA and state and local
health and food safety regulations. This position will work closely
with plant management, engineering, maintenance and production to
make sure the plant stays compliant with the GFSI standard and
FSMA. This position will provide input regarding sanitary design of
new installation or the relocation of existing installations. The
plant sanitation supervisor will be required to interact with
external entities such as Regulatory Officials from the FDA, USDA
and third party vendors.
- Sustain Programs and Policies: develop, implement and monitor
plant sanitation and hygiene program policies to ensure compliance
and support business objectives
- Develop SSOP
- Administration Sanitation Program: responsible for developing
and recommending corrective action where environmental and health
hazards exist. Identify, monitor, correct and eliminate gaps
between the plant practice and sanitation policies
- This position will conduct audits, evaluate, teach and train to
improve plant sanitation
- This position is responsible for monitoring housekeeping and
hygiene standards in laboratory and other analytical areas in
addition to the production areas within the manufacturing
- Provide direction as needed to correct and/or eliminate any
potential sanitation concern.
- Food Safety Requirements: the plant sanitation supervisor will
ensure the Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory compliance standards
are being met throughout the performance of the day to day duties.
These standards include but are not limited to: GFSI, FSMA, GMPs
and HAACP/Food Safety
- Act as an in house subject matter expert for the plant related
to sanitation related applications.
- This position will advise manufacturing engineering and other
operations personnel on decisions related to food safety and
- Provide regular updates to the plant manager on trends across
the plant network to drive the action necessary to meet quality and
food safety compliance objectives.
- Trains and manages the sanitation team.
- Responsible for developing, training and monitoring food safety
programs that support the sanitation and food safety in the plant.
See below as an example but not a comprehensive list.
- Master Sanitation
- Monthly Self-Inspections
- Glass Control
- Pest Control
- Environmental Monitoring
- Allergen Program
- Wood Policy
- Filter procedure
- Must be able to climb stairs, sit and stand for long periods;
type for long periods of time.
- Good Listening Skills; Public speaking abilities to communicate
with both hourly and salaried personnel.
- Must be able to perform root cause analysis and corrective
- Must be able to continuously learn and adapt to changes in the
overall business relative to oils and oil processing.
Stratas Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any applicant or employee in any manner
prohibited by law, including but not limited to, on the basis of
race or color, religion, gender, age, genetic information, national
origin/ancestry, mental or physical disability, family
status/marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status,
and any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Stratas Foods, Murfreesboro , Sanitation Supervisor 3rd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!