Breakfast Host/Hostess (Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon)
Company: Platinum Companies
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Profile Summary: Responsible for greeting guests and guiding
them through the dining area and provide necessary assistance.
Prepare breakfast food and beverages items, and assemble service
ware according to Brand standards. Deliver products and services
that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of customers.
Maintain professionalism in a fast paced environment at all times.
Possess technical knowledge and aptitude. Essential
Responsibilities and Duties include the following - Other Duties
May Be Assigned :
- Adhere to Platinum Management Services, LLC. and Brand specific
- Adhere to statutory requirements applicable to food and drink
service (i.e. ServSafe Food Handler Permit, Server Permit).
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and
ordinances as they apply to the property, guests and departmental
- Adhere to safety and emergency procedures and policies (i.e.
evacuation, first aid, etc.) to include removing all safety
- Maintains current knowledge of local area, attractions and
- Respond to guests requests and resolve issues in a timely,
friendly and efficient manner to attain exemplary guest
- Stock food, beverage and service ware for breakfast
- Responsible for set up, tear down, and continuous stocking of
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day,
practicing clean as you go procedures.
- Perform routine inspections of breakfast area, equipment and
storage facility to maintain safety and compliance with local
ordinances, Company and Brand standards.
- Clean, sanitize and store all utensils and service ware
according to local ordinances, Company and Brand standards.
- Remove trash, sweep and mop floors continuously during
- Handle breakfast purchasing using Company purchase order
policies and procedures.
- Validate receipt and store purchased items appropriately.
- Work with management in maximizing revenues, and department
expenses within budgeted guidelines in an effort to achieve
- Maintain communication with guest services representatives and
management to stay informed of forecasted occupancy and business
volume and adjust purchasing accordingly.
- Monitor inventory and adhere to cost controls.
- Keep company business including but not limited to, financials,
personnel, guest and customer data strictly confidential
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Professional appearance and grooming must be adhered to at all
- Uniforms must be worn according to Company and Brand
- Ability to work an early morning schedule.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Ability to attend and complete job and Brand training.
- Consistent attendance is required.
- Self-starter with effective leadership skills.
- Be organized and work well in a fast paced team
- Stand and walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 20 pounds without assistance.
- Previous experience preferred.
- High School Diploma preferred. ** To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform duties and meet
requirements satisfactorily. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Platinum Companies, Murfreesboro , Breakfast Host/Hostess (Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon), Hospitality & Tourism , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!