Hotel Line Cook
Company: Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The primary purpose of the Culinary Associate is to provide guests with an excellent dining experience while preparing all orders in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner that is consistent with menu recipes.
The Culinary Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/ standards;
- Prepare and cook food items for line and banquet consumption using standardized food techniques ;
- Expedite the line during serving periods as needed ensuring food quality and presentation;
- Assist in the coordination of opening and closing as well as all line prep duties ;
- Stock all food stations and prepare all food for next shift as required;
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment ;
- Maintain sanitary regulations of food temperatures and rotating products ;
- Complete regular sanitization/disinfection of all kitchen and food and beverage wo r k areas to include flooring, storerooms, prep areas, buffets, dining tables and equipment ;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of menus, recipes, food preparation and presentation;
- Operate dish machine and three compartment sinks ;
- Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers
- Coordinates all receiving and storing of products;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to management; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, Murfreesboro , Hotel Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
here to apply!