Company: Express Employment Professionals - Headquarters
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Employment Specialist is responsible for recruiting the most
qualified candidates who are matched with specific jobs. The
Employment Specialist should be able to complete the following
- Identify or create employment opportunities
- Develop employment service marketing program
- Ensuring candidates complete the employment process
- Conduct at least six employer contacts per day to learn about
businesses and employer
- Match job skills to applicant qualifications and employment
- Provide direct job development services
- Extend contingent offers of employment
- Screen and interview applicants for non-exempt and exempt
- Conduct pre-employment testing and reference checks.
- Recommend qualified candidates for open positions.
- Send letters to applicants selected and declined.
- Handle employee orientation and paperwork for new hires.
- Maintain records that pertain to company requirements and job
- Provide training and guidance to managers on policies,
processes, and regulatory issues.
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Headquarters, Murfreesboro , Employment Specialist, Human Resources , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!