Senior Oracle Developer
Company: Thorndale Partners
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Compensation : $135,000 - $145,000 base plus strong bonus plan, and
excellent benefits package
Start Date : ASAP
Location : 100% Remote Role (Company based in La Vergne, TN)
OVERVIEW: SENIOR ORACLE DEVELOPER
We are searching for a Senior Oracle Developer to join a great team
with the desire to continue growing and the opportunity to impact
an industry-leading organization. Excellent company benefits and
culture with work-life balance and plenty of exciting work. If you
are looking to make a change where you can impact the core value
and products of an organization and have the benefits of a large
corporation with the flexibility and culture of a smaller one,
please give us a call and consider more information.
RESPONSIBILITIES: SENIOR ORACLE DEVELOPER
- Work with the Development staff in all application interface
design, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate the installation and monitoring of both systems and
business-level monitoring that provides 24/7 feedback on systems
health 365 days per year.
- Design & develop custom software/production technology to meet
company business requirements.
- Design & implement solutions to solve business requirements
using third-party hardware and software solutions.
- Document solutions and train teams on implemented
- Create/extend proprietary applications functionality using
Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Oracle Apps Forms, Concurrent Manager
utilization, and new Apps Responsibility registrations.
- Serve as "application extension architect by using specific
Oracle Applications experience to dictate how modifications should
- Define, install, configure, and maintain all associated Oracle
reporting functionality based on the Oracle Business Intelligence
- Extend existing Oracle Apps functionality through altering
forms, embedded form validations, and all related back-end
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: SENIOR ORACLE DEVELOPER
- Bachelor's degree or related field or directly related
year-for-year work experience
- 4+ Years of experience designing and developing in the Oracle
- 4+ years of experience with Oracle Applications to include
Apache server/Oracle forms engine, Oracle forms development, Oracle
Apps Concurrent Manager, Oracle Applications debugging, Oracle Apps
environment parameters (e.g. SQL and PL/SQL Shell Scripting,
Internet, Web, HTTP, HTML, XML)
Thorndale Partners, LLC
Your trusted talent acquisition partner working to provide a
premium experience to both job seekers and hiring managers.
Please visit our to learn more and follow us on .
Keywords: Thorndale Partners, Murfreesboro , Senior Oracle Developer, IT / Software / Systems , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!