Company: Morning Pointe
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Morning Pointe communities are dedicated to providing services that
enhance the wellness, lifestyle and enjoyment of senior living.
Assisted Living, Personal Care, and Alzheimer's services are
provided in a caring, secure environment that promotes hospitality
and dignity while maintaining an independent quality of life. As a
HOUSEKEEPER, your work is essential to providing for the daily
needs and activities of Morning Pointe residents. Our most
successful housekeepers are people who:
- Find opportunities for our residents and associates to
"Experience Something Better"
- Approach challenging situations with patience, pleasantness,
- Treat co-workers and residents with a genuine sense of kindness
- Present yourself in a professional manner with a great
- Understand that honesty and ethics are an essential part of
- Enjoy your work and understand your efforts have true
Housekeepers are expected to accomplish tasks outside of their
normal assignments whenever necessary to maintain a quality care
environment for our residents. As part of a team-oriented
workplace, Housekeepers participate in training opportunities and
offer help to other areas and staff in need. The typical work of a
Housekeeper can include:
- Work with the Morning Pointe team to build relationships with
residents and families
- Perform weekly housekeeping services for residents including-
- o Changing linens and making the bed
- o Vacuuming and mopping of floors
- o Kitchen and bathroom cleaning
- o Dusting and polishing
- Get to know the personal cleaning preferences of our
- Keep common spaces clean and presentable
- Remove waste from common areas regularly
- Work safely by following regulations and procedures
These are some of the benefits you will receive by joining us:
- Meaningful work you will feel good about
- Staff Meals
- "On-Demand Pay" Available
- Managers who work alongside you and respect your work
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Verizon Wireless group discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
We are looking for:
- Someone with a "can do" attitude
- Someone who enjoys caring for others
- Someone with reliable transportation and a dependable work
- Reading, writing, and basic math and verbal communication
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation: $12.50 - $13.00 per hour
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los
candidatos calificados recibirn consideracin por el empleo sin
distincin de raza, color, religin, sexo, origen nacional, estado de
discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra
caracterstica protegida por la ley.
Loving and caring for seniors is what joins us together in our
Striving to be the best in class is why we work at Morning Pointe
Senior Living. With our words and deeds we want our residents,
associates and families to truly "Experience Something Better".
Morning Pointe is a company where passionate people come together
to become strong teams. This means a daily commitment to trust and
giving your best to work that truly makes a difference.
From humble beginnings in 1996, owners Greg Vital and Franklin
Farrow began our mission. Their leadership has built a stable and
growing senior living company that consists of over 35 communities
in five states in the Southeast serving more than 1500 residents.
Now more than twenty years later, their efforts still uplift our
associates every day.
At the core of everything we do is our associates. Competitive pay
and meaningful benefits are just a part of the reason you'll find
the work more than rewarding. When you are a part of a Morning
Pointe community, you will discover that genuine relationships
create genuine care. come join our team and be a part of our
family-Experience Something Better!
Keywords: Morning Pointe, Murfreesboro , Housekeeper, IT / Software / Systems , Spring Hill, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!