Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Iberiabank Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Do you want to help people in one of the biggest purchases of
their lives? Being a mortgage loan officer at IBERIABANK Mortgage
is a meaningful role that is there for you to assist both
first-time and seasoned homebuyers with real estate transactions.
This role puts you in the driver's seat to build a great team and
establish good rapport with new and existing clients in the area.
Develop business relationships, get involved in the community, and
realize your success by joining the IBERIABANK Mortgage team.
A day in the life of a Mortgage Loan Officer:
* Quoting competitive rates, discussing product options with
customers and creating partnerships
* Work with clients from origination through closing
* Market IBERIABANK internally and externally
* Staying informed by local fulfillment support (processing,
underwriting and closing)
* Building relationships by delivering excellent customer
* Using digital marketing and CRM tools to increase your referrals
(Vantage, Hootesuite, Business Facebook, LinkedIn, YEXT)
* Using of one of the nation's most popular LOS systems, Ellie
* Staying in touch with previous customers with automatic marketing
drips customized with your personal information
* Leveraging bank partnerships in your community
* Being part of a team and a bank with a long, rich culture
Compensation - There are as very few career options that are as
lucrative as a mortgage loan officer. Our incentive plan pays a
certain basis point rate of the closed loan volume each pay check.
You'll have the opportunity to achieve extraordinary income that is
well into six figures based on your personal production. Additional
incentives can be earned by referring clients to other areas of our
organization for additional business opportunities. The sky is the
limit compensation wise.
A Mortgage Loan Officer II is responsible for originating mortgage
loans, submitting applications and facilitating essential
communication between parties throughout the process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for soliciting and servicing a variety of residential
* Interviews applicants, collects financial data and documents, and
makes recommendations regarding the loan products that best meet
the borrower's needs.
* Assists buyers in the purchase process through closing.
* Make external and internal sales calls.
* Comply with regulatory, secondary market and bank policies and
* All other duties as assigned.
* Directly responsible for directing, coordinating, and evaluating
designated units or certain personnel in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may
include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; providing
pay change recommendations; disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
* High school diploma or GED with some college preferred and at
least 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education
* Working knowledge of real estate loan documentation
* Working knowledge of lending regulations preferred.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
* Microsoft Office suite
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Iberiabank Corporation, Murfreesboro , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!