**APPLY TODAY**WORK TOMORROW**NO SCREENINGS REQUIRED**
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced
General Labor in Lebanon for a long-term temporary to hire
opportunity. The position requires candidates to be responsible for
doing various responsibilities within a warehouse environment.
General labor- baggin flour, testing flour mixture- this facility
manufacturs martha white flour- lifitng up to 50 pounds, will be
issued hairnet and jacket. If you meet the qualifications listed
below – Apply Now!!!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Moving material in and out of warehouses
• LIFTING HEAVY OBJECTS UP TO 50 LBS. REPETATIVELY!!
We have openings on both the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM
- 3:30PM) and second shift (Monday - Friday from 11:30AM to
Pay for the first shift position is $8.50/hr and second shift is
9.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco
Equal Opportunity Employer