A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced
Assemblers in Lebanon for a long-term temporary to hire
opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to work with
Automotive Parts. If you meet the qualifications listed below –
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited
• Basic to complex assembly
• THESE POSITIONS REQUIRE HEAVY LIFTING!!!!
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• MUST HAVE A VERIFIABLE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED!!!
• MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING
• MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN, FELONY/MISDEMEANOR BACKGROUND
CHECK AS WELL AS HAVE 2 VERIFIABLE WORK EXPERIENCES!
We have openings on both the SECOND and THIRD shift..
Pay for these positions are $10.63-12.08/hr plus overtime as
needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment:
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other assembly related opportunities with Adecco
Equal Opportunity Employer