Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking Entry Level
Warehouse Associates in La Vergne, TN for long term temporary
opportunities. Warehouse picker – packer positions require
candidates to hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets,
label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. If you
meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for warehouse picker - packer roles include but
are not limited to:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary
paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate
barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas
within the warehouse
• Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as
Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts
to process orders
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School or GED equivalent
• Reliable Transportation
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of
We have openings on both the first shift and on second shift.
Weekends will be required. Candidates can expect to work 50-60
hours per week.
Candidates have the potential to make up to $600/week with
overtime. These are long term opportunities!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other
Warehouse (Pick/ Pack/ Shipping & Receiving) related opportunities